Helicopter Ride


this is seaweed... interesting huh?
Well my friend Ty and his friend Aaron came out to Cali a couple of weeks ago and I went out to hang out with them. They had brought Ty's helicopeter out with them and are both experienced pilots so we decided to take a little trip to a heli convention in Torrence. We flew down the coast, and everything was beautiful. We watched tons of dolphins playing everywhere, and seals feeding on fish and sun bathing. I was in heaven.
Problem...
Once we landed in Torrence we found out that the helicopters battery was not doing so well. You dont need the battery to fly, but you do to take off, and seeing that I consider myself precious cargo, there was no way I was getting back on the heli until EVERYTHING on it was working in tip top shape. Sooo, we had to stay at the airport and wait and wait until the maintenence could come and replace he battery. While we were there we went to he convention, which was very interesting. The crowd was great, a bit more mature and very classy helicopter folk. And I ATE A TON again... hey if it is there, good and most importantly FREE :) (I am so latina) why not. After a while we went outside to the beautiful weather and hung out with my camera for a while....





No comments:
Post a Comment