GRAMMYS


I went to the Grammy's with my friend Pedro this year. What a fun experience. Basically it was just like being at the very best concert you can imagine. I loved it. We were also able to be a part of a little private Robin Thicke conceret which was lovely. :) I am pretty sure that I gained a good 20 lbs while I was there too. We had box seats so there was tons and tons of yummy food there, and then went to the after party which was LOADED with good foods and desserts as well. I could not stop myself. Seriously, Iam a little worried about my lack of self control!!



I went to the Grammy's with my friend Pedro this year. What a fun experience. Basically it was just like being at the very best concert you can imagine. I loved it. We were also able to be a part of a little private Robin Thicke conceret which was lovely. :) I am pretty sure that I gained a good 20 lbs while I was there too. We had box seats so there was tons and tons of yummy food there, and then went to the after party which was LOADED with good foods and desserts as well. I could not stop myself. Seriously, Iam a little worried about my lack of self control!!
No comments:
Post a Comment