September 2nd marked a full year of my happiest memories and moments. In one years time Nate and I have gone on something like 30 trips, reached new levels of coolness in activities, became parents to the world's best baby dog, added a beautiful diamond in the mix and a date to be married. Thank you to my sweet sweet fiance Nate for making my life perfection and complete. I LOVE YOU forever and ever.
To celebrate our one year I got Nate tickets to the Ray Lamontagne concert here at the Greek Theatre. We were tight on time (per usual) so we ate a delicious meal from Vinoteka in the car and then ran in to be serenaded by the best singer. I am a newer fan than Nate is by far, but was totally blown away with his voice. It was a WONDERFUL concert on a crisp September night with a full moon. It was a great way to start year two, which I am so excited for because it is promising to be the best year of my life.
(Shout out to Nate for my one year gift... Pictures all taken compliments of my new amazing camera I have been wanting so badly).




Soo jealous right now! I love him! Did he sing the Hannah song?
ReplyDeleteHe got you a Camera!?? How fun! So are you selling your other one??? ;)
ReplyDelete