The next day we went to Underwood Farms for their "Harvest Festival" aka pumpkin patch. Nate and I went last year and LOVED it so it was a must to start it as a yearly tradition. It was exciting for me because this is the beginning of repeat memories for us... I love it. The sun was shining, air warm and people in a great abundance.
From their we took our perfect and very carefully selected pumpkins home and carved them while watching "Nightmare Before Christmas", which was a first for the majority of the group.
Roasted pumpkin seeds, Autumn scented candles, pumpkin cookies, a decorated home, pumpkin patches and the one and only "Nightmare Before Christmas" and I still feel there is more room for holiday spirit in me. Last year was the most festive of my whole life... I am thinking I jumped the gun a tad with the music this year. SO, note to self.... hold off until the 2nd week of Halloween to get started.
HALLOWEEN DECOR... BWAHAHAHA
HARVEST FESTIVAL
(MY SCARED FACE- WE GOT LOST IN THE CORN MAZE AND HAD TO CHEAT OUR WAY OUT)
(THE PIG RACE IS THE MAIN ATTRACTION- OR AT LEAST FOR NATE- LOOK AT THE DETERMINATION ON THAT LITTLE GUY)
PUMPKIN CARVING
NOW FOR A LITTLE REMEM-BOO-RING..
(THE FIRST IS FROM THIS YEAR, THE SECOND FROM LAST YEAR. AWWW HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!






Haha about being lost, there was a thing on the news about a lady who got lot and made the police come and they chopped down a lot of the maze to find her! IDIOT, walk through the corn, eventually it will end! haha
ReplyDeleteand wait, holiday music??? as in halloween or xmas?
ReplyDelete