Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rawwrrr

So this Halloween weekend was an exciting and busy one!  My old roommate and very dear friend Rachel and Noah got married in Georgia this weekend (post and pictures to follow shortly) so Nate and I flew out on Sat and came back Halloween day.  This meant though that our Halloween was celebrated in the air.  So we took the opportunity to get out with friends on Friday and dress up like the big kids we are. 

Nate has not dressed up or gone out for Halloween since he was like 14 so this was a big deal and so exciting for him.  We initially planned on being Cavemen (maybe next year) but when it came time to purchasing costumes this left Nate with the option of one shouldered dresses (short), which was not how I wanted my newbie Halloweener to celebrate.  Awkward much for a fresh out the gate celebrator??  So three costume stores later, serious brainstorming and a little frustration we came up with the perfect duo costume.  I became a lion and Nate the lion tamer.  He got to wear a tux he had costume made for himself years ago and had only worn once, so needless to say... he was thrilled about this costume.  And I got to rat my hair up and not really do anything with it which I was thrilled for. 

We had a lot of fun and are already planning next years.  :)

Lion Tamer y Leon



Other Creatures of the Night....
 Pearl-- aka. Ketchup

Dominique-- aka Sailor 

 Colin and Tatiana-- aka Babies

1 comment:

  1. Love your costumes... Nate's moustache is perfect! The babies are Awesome! Love how they went for it with the bonnets!!

    ReplyDelete