Thursday, March 15, 2012

What did the Mama tomato say to the baby tomato who fell behind?

Catch Up!
(Ketchup---- get it?)
HAHAHAHA.  What a riot.  But you get it right?  Its a catch up post on lately happenings.

Whateve's lets get down to the nitty gritty.

DINNER WITH FRIENDS
Nate and I have so much fun getting together with friends for a little food/convo session.  Last week we went out with Celia and Matt and vigerously started the talks of organizing a bowling league group (I am PSYCHED about this plan).  We went to the Little Door (which I have for years thought was the Little Red Door-  duhhh Haydee) which I absolutley love and had the best time. 
We also had a threesome with the Cameron's and the Dannels at the Firefly recently.  Such a fun group of people, and the Firefly is always a safe bet. 

BALBOA PARK
On Sunday we had a few hours of idle time and decided to take a walk with Parkman.  Neither of us had been to the Balboa Park and it is quite close to home so we decided to give it a go.  Nice walk.  Shaddy demographic, tons of birds, tons of dogs, tons of blow up kiddie jumping things.  I am sure we will be back. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER MORTENSON
We have the Missionaries over every Sunday for dinner and this past Sunday was Elder Mortenson's birthday.  We love having the guys over.  Night usually starts with dinner, goes into a lesson, then into a good game of cards. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, thank you for your sweet spirit.

PARKER
A little Parker update.  We took him off his leash a few weeks ago for the first time.  We were visiting our wedding venue (Saddlerock Ranch) and decided to let him feel the breeze through his fur.  He did amazingly.  Wouldnt leave my side.  And was so happy.  Love this boy!

FOR MY RECORDS
This is totally for my records.  I was looking at a scrapbook last night from 2003 and came across a picture of my first apt.  It is so fun to see how much things have changed.  SO I am putting up a picture of my current living room to look back on and smile 9 years from now.  :)

THE USUAL
We have been doing steller on the wedding planning front.  Almost done with all of the big stuff, leaving us with 5 months of completing the little stuff.  Things are coming together PERFECTLY I might add.
(We just got a sample of the flowers....I am in love)

No comments:

Post a Comment