I am so honored to be a Maid of Honor for my dear sweet friend Dominique in June. She has a heart of gold, and a fiance that treats her like a queen, it is great to be a part of their lives.
A couple of weekends ago a group of girls went up for a weekend in Los Olivos for her bachelorette party. None of these pictures do the location justice. It was absolutely STUNNING. Tim's cousin Kris knows the owner of the winery Demetrias and were able to stay in their guest home and be treated VIP style all weekend. The place and town were perfection.
The town of Los Olivos is the freaking cutest. We went for lunch and then out for dinner at a great Italian place Grappalo and then finished the night at the Maverick for some seriously intense two step country dancing with some real life country dancers. It was A-mazing.
Great way to have a girls weekend!
Morning Hike
Saturday morning Pearl, Kris, Dominique and I went on a hike. These photos are all from my phone, which means had I had a normal camera the images would have been that much more amazing. It was really so beautiful.
During our hike we came accross two snakes. I was not a fan. One was a Rattle Snake that was in all his rattle glory and the other was this snake, that though he was harmless sorta, we had to run right past him to keep on with our hike. Doesnt sound bad.... it was bad. My heart just about leaped out of my chest as I closed my eyes and RAN past the freaking thing.
Our Accomidations
This is the tasting room.
Los Olivos
This is the cutest town. We went into town for lunch and some tasting. One place did cupcake tastings... I was in heaven.
The Grounds
Saturday afternoon we hung out on the grounds of Demetrias. Pure perfection.
Gravy... the sweetest dog, and our companion all weekend.
Maverick Saloon
Saturday eve at Maverick Saloon. Way fun. Lets just say dancing with cowboys is quite the dizzy experience.






I love and miss you Haydee.... that is all:)
ReplyDelete