This past weekend Nate and I went to Santa Barbara for the most perfect 24 hours. Since I worked Saturday we didn't head down until Saturday eve, but we decided to drop Parker off at his walkers for the weekend so Nate and I had the most pleasant drive up. We stopped to start our Christmas shopping and then made it to Bacara in time to sip on some yummies in our robes on our balcony at one of our most favorite places on earth. I blasted Frank Sinatra on the I pod and we chatted and laughed before getting fancy for a wonderful dinner looking out to the ocean.
The next day we woke up early to breakfast in bed and then headed to the gym. From there we took our mounds of magazines and laid out for a couple hours-- heaven. Then went to the spa for some facials. (I had my first acid peel- freaky and painful, making me leave with a red red face. Nate added a scalp treatment to his and came out with the most greasy stuff on his head- it was hilarious).
Nate and I have had such crazy schedules lately it was so wonderful to be just he and I in literally one of our favorite places ever. I was on cloud nine. :)
{All spooked out for Halloween}
{Breakfast on the patio}
{Same faces, different backgrounds}





No comments:
Post a Comment