It was another beautiful 80 degree Sunday last week and we made the most of it. Started the day with a great morning at church, then took off to a dog beach Nate found called Leo Carillo. The drive there was almost as good as the beach. Picture- winding narrow rodes through a canyon covered in vineyards and stunning homes with the windows down, sunroof open, dog chillin in the back seat like an angel (FINALLY!), and great summertime jazz music blaring through the car. It was delightful.
Once at the beach we somehow scored the PERFECT beach real estate right up in a little cove with only a few people around with a natural slope we got to enjoy while laying down. Nate and I napped and read, Parker's tail was going a million miles an hour as he took it all in.
After the beach we came home and prepared the house and dinner for a little dinner party with some great friends and ended the day on our rooftop patio with flowers, candles, frank Sinatra and pineapple BBQ chicken feast laughing it up with great company....
Another home run Sunday in the Smith home.

I love that you call it "perfect beach real estate". I think I hear Nate in there!
ReplyDelete