Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fathers Day and a Fair

My Dad...
Dads... we all have them.  I am beyond grateful for mine.  He was the first man I ever loved and because of his determined love and dedication to my sisters, mother and I, he taught me just how a girl is to be treated and cared for.  Through his example I have been able to secure a forever future with my adoring husband and have been blessed with a childhood filled with love.  I love you Dad.  You are forever my shining example of sacrifice and I am so grateful for all you do.
 
 
The Fair
Because my Dad is in Wisconsin and Nate's Dad in Fresno we took it down to San Diego for Fathers Day with Brent.  It was a quick trip due to school, BBQ's, and baby shower commitments we had in LA but we had just enough time in SD to create a great visit and go to the San Diego Fair.  We went specifically for the Bacon and Beer festival (The funniest thing for me to go to seeing I don't eat bacon or drink beer) and everyone ate themselves silly.  I am not too much of a fair kind of girl, but after a good walk around the fair grounds with the Fam, decided it was the perfect Fathers Day afternoon.  We all had a great time visiting and hanging out in a different scene and then had great chats back at the Calver home.  It was a great day.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment