Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Baby Nursery

So Nate and I basically have the greatest support system in his family.  They all made a weekend trip up to LA to help create my dream baby nursery.  Armed with each of their special talents, tools and decor we spent an insane amount of hours organizing, cleaning, building, changing and preparing baby boy's room.  It was the first time I was able to truly create exactly what I had designed in my mind, and that is 100% because of everyone's help. 

We felt so loved and excited to welcome our boy into such an amazing family to support and love him, because heck, if this is how they rallied when he was not even born yet, we just knew they were going to be incredible parts of his life as he grows up. 

We did allow ourselves a break for a great dinner and to watch Nate's cousin Evan play baseball.  It was a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment