2011 was by far my favorite year to date. Lets see....
JANUARY- Started the year off with the best boyfriend in the world!! Vegas trip to see Le Reve, eat, get massages, shop... all the good stuff. V-day gift in Jan (yes a month early- thats how we do it) and the "I love you's" was finally announced by both parties (I was a scardy cat and it took me a bit longer than Nate to admit it :) ).FEBRUARY- Carmel family trip with John and Laurie. We adopted our sweet baby boy "Prince Parker" and fell in love with our furball.
March- Our sweet nephew Easton was born and I learned how AMAZING it is to be an Aunt. We love you sweet Easton! Tat had her Bachelorette party in Palm Springs... yay for girl time!
APRIL- Our sweet nephew Calvin was born and Nate and I got to fly out to see him his first day in the world. Way to go Les for being in labor for 60 hours!! Yickes! Nanoo and Grandpa came into town and got to meet Nate. Easter weekend in SD with Nate's family.
MAY- Tat and Colin were married in Santa Barbara and Nate and I had a wonderful weekend in town. Nate and I spent Memorial Day weekend in Catalina- which may be one of my favorite trips of all time.... I think "the Diamond" was purchased :)
JUNE- BEST MONTH EVER. Nate and I went to Branaska to visit the Taylors and I took Nate to the College Baseball thingy. June 25th Nate and I got engaged. The best day of all time. Total game changer. Most I have ever smiled.
JULY- Went to WI for family vacation and Rhythm and Booms. Hosted Karly and Ryan, which we loved. We also went to the Parker in Palm Springs with John and Laurie (I LOVED that trip). Then down to San Diego to go to my first ever horse race---- I am hooked.
AUGUST- My birthday month!! Spent my bday in Santa Barbara with Tat and Colin, it was such a fun friend bonding weekend, followed up with the best facial I have ever had at the Bacara. Les and Martin came to visit this month too. With my sweet Calvi. He and I bonded big time. Nate started Grad school!!
SEPTEMBER- This month was loaded with Fresno and San Diego trips. We did SD for fun one weekend. Fresno for two (Barbara's 50th Birthday and Johns Bday as well. Then for Lacey and Justin's wedding which was so much fun). Dominique and I also did a girls weekend in Palm Springs, a def. must to repeat. Nate and I also secured our live music, Photographer and venue for our big day!- let the planning begin!
OCTOBER- More SD trips. Morgan and Emry came to pick pumpkins and jump start the Holiday season. Patty and Jason had their wedding celebration. Nate and I went to Georgia for Rachel and Noah's wedding :).
NOVEMBER- John and Laurie came to visit. Nate had a very successful first tree lighting. We hosted Thanksgiving weekend, complete with a USC game!
DECEMBER- Karly's birthday weekend in Disney. Cifuentes family trip to Colorado. Fresno and LA for Christmas. Nate finished his first trimester of Grad school- such a stud!
TOLD YA- IT WAS A GREAT YEAR!





No comments:
Post a Comment