Monday, February 24, 2014

Bad Blogger

What can I say... I have been a bad blogger lately. 
 
And here is my excuse:
  • I have been working like mad (per usual- 6 days a week lots of weeks)
  • Going to school
  • We have been looking for a rental house, found a rental house and then moved into the rental house within about a month. (this move... has been terrible.  Washer/dryer issues, house issues, furniture delivery issues, lack of my physical involvement due to being pregnant... it has been dreadful).
  • Finally started feeling relief from retched morning sickness around first week of January = slowly but surely coming out of what I now refer to as my "dark time".
  • Broke my toe
  • Preparing for baby
  • Pregnancy = tired, not my most pretty feeling, cranky, homebody, emotional, less mobile... you know
All of this means- we have been way too busy to document anything.  Just trying to stay afloat really. 
 
However, I have been completely aware of my lack of documenting such a special time in our lives, so I am slowly trying really hard to document our whereabouts, and have a few posts to catch up on. 
 
Even though life has been absolutely overwhelming as of late, Nate and I feel so blessed everyday. 
 
Getting ready for baby has been for sure the most stressful time (getting prepared physically, mentally, emotionally, health wise).  I am sure there is no way to really prepare for all of this, but not trying to be prepared seems crazy.  So we have been desperately working on the details.  HOWEVER, getting ready for baby has also been the most magical time for Nate and I.  Knowing that we have created a life together, just the two of us, and we will forever be bound by blood, is the most special feeling.  I absolutely can not wait to meet my little guy, and am equally as excited to watch my sweet Nate be the father to our little boy.  I am sure I am about to witness and be a part of a relationship that will forever hold my heart.  And that, over everything else, is such an exciting feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment