Ryan and Hannah are always so fun to be around. We had good dinners, talked, and laughed a ton. One night as Hannah and I were recalling some of our childhood memories we laughed so hard it turned into full blown crying. I was dying. Hannah and I have a few doozy stories.
Nate got to spend more time with the trio than I did (work of course) and took them to the beach. I got to spend more time with Hannah and Easton later in the week after Ryan left. We went to the Long Beach Aquarium, the park, shopping, and had movies in bed time... and I was in heaven. Easton is hysterical and had me wrapped around his finger - he knew it too. At one point he caught on so well that after he received a negative response to a request from somewhere else, he would very frankly say "Haydee will do it" and then come over to me to get the job done. I'm his aunt though-- I'm not supposed to tell him no (or at least that is my philosophy).
I fell so deeply in love with the little guy that the depression of them leaving started the day before they left and lasted for a good week after they left. I think the pregnancy hormones made things even more intense as I would cry at any given time of any given day because I missed them. It was a wonderful visit and I am so grateful they made the trip out.
Per Usual- Parker was a fan favorite with the little one.
Long Beach Aquarium
Easton loved the aquarium. He sat there and stared at the fish, trying to find the ones in the pictures. The touch ponds were a bit too much for him, too scared to touch anything. And then there was a boat... the boat may have been the highlight.
I love this picture. Easton has a way of expressing himself very seriously with a furled brow, shaking of his head and wave of the hand. Here he is telling Hannah something about how he doesn't want to touch the fish, or the fish wont bit him.
The Boat!
A silly boat on the playground that Easton fell in love with. Once he got on it, he would not leave. He read the map, steered the boat, checked the waves ahead, soo into it. The aquarium animals had nothing on this yellow boat.
After the boat he didn't last too long. Once we got this face... it was time to go.
The Park
On Friday we went to a park near our home. I had all these ideas of cool places to go (all that cost money), Easton may have enjoyed the free park even more than the elaborate places. I love how simple kids are. Here he is making us soup. We do not have children's toys in our home so I grabbed some things from our kitchen, and he was the coolest kid on the block.





Haha! The crabby face at the aquamrium makes me laugh. He sure knew how to wield his desires on that trip! It took a while to get him back in his place when we got home. I love all the pictures and we can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Especially Easton can't wait to see your baby!:)
ReplyDelete